$160-per session. This includes individual and family sessions.
I am considered an "out-of-network" provider. That being said, every insurance policy is different and your coverage is unique to your plan.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits ?
- What is my deductible and has it been met ?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover ?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session ?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician ?
- What is the difference in cost for out-of-network providers before I've reached my deductible ?
- What services are not covered under Mental Health Services (failed appointments, attending school conferences, etc. ) ?
- Are there financial caps on services (annual or lifetime) ?
Divorce Related services:
Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Divorce work are not covered under any insurance as they are not "medical" services.
Feel free to contact me regarding fees for these services:
- Divorce Mediation
Child Specialist Services
Reduced fee services are available on a limited and financial need basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.