Psychotherapy Rates (see below for divorce related services)
$350/hour Clinical Assessment hourly rate
$200/session for individual session. (53 min)
$250/session Couples Therapy (60 min)
$250/session per Family Session
Sessions that extend beyond an hour will be prorated at the hourly rate per service/session rate.
Many policies require that you exhaust your deductible before coverage begins, so consideration should be given to the cost of services over time, and the health expenses of the individual/family. Some policies in network provide contracted rates which may or may not benefit you. For some clients the differences between in-network and out-of-network are significant, and for others not, so it's important to investigate you actual policies and the coverage it provides.
I am considered an "out-of-network" provider. That being said, every insurance policy is different and your coverage is unique to your plan. You should contact your insurance provider to understand your coverage and benefits.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits ?
- What is my deductible and has it been met ?
- What will my costs be until I reach the deductible?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover ?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session ?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician ?
- What is the difference in cost for out-of-network providers before I've reached my deductible ?
- What services are not covered under Mental Health Services (failed appointments, attending school conferences, etc. ) ?
- Are there financial caps on services (annual or lifetime) ?
Divorce Related services:
Divorce Mediation and Collaborative Divorce work are not covered under any insurance as they are not "medical" related services.
Feel free to contact me directly regarding fees for these services:
- Divorce Coaching
- Divorce Mediation
- Child Specialist Services
Reduced fee services are available on a limited and financial need basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Payments can also be made via "QuickPay" or "Zelle" but NOT via VENMO-due to privacy constraints.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.